Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ACE

1. I cant believe the things I am seeing on this site!

I jouined this site over 3 years ago for support and at times there has been a few instances of people on here being a lot less than supportive of those on here telling about THEIR PERSONAL JOURNEYS but never have i seen such rude nasty comments as I have in the last few days. If you have a problem with someones post and feel you MUST tell them why they are WRONG adn TERRIBLE please keep YOUR TRAP SHUT! If you cant be helpful instead of HURTFUL then dont bother responding there is no need to tear ...
  2. MY skin IS shrinking!!!!! Warning pics.....

Lately I have been taking better care of me and paying attention more to my skin and just getting ME back to normal. Well I was looking in the mirror today and I see a HUGE difference. The one showing my face was taken this morning the other one was taken about eight months ago. I have lost about 10 lbs since the first was taken but I am also using binders again and using coconut oil with grapefruit oil added as well as taking cilantro oil (they are recommended via doTERRA for damaged skin ...
  3. Even over 3 years out I still am learning things about why I eat.

Yesterday I was sitting here with my husband when my oldest friend showed up with his kids. He just happens to be "THAT" guy that I always wanted and have always only been friends with. I am open with my husband about this so don't think I am gonna go run off and do something crazy lol. But anyway he is here and I am all dolled up in my new look (which I am loving btw) Now at other times in the past when He saw me like that he got that "hey girl" look in his eyes and that ...
  4. One Goal Accomplished!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyRYDyAYdXw

A week or so ago I posted about being able to do back bends and NOW I found my balance standing on my head lol sorry its side ways couldn't figure out how to change that but it feels amazing to be able to have enough faith in my own abilities and my body to be able to do this stuff again!
  5. Finally seeing myself, reality isnt so bad ...

I have had issues like many of us will over the excess skin I cary around. I want it fixed but i am starting to accept it. The other day I got dressed (including my binders to hold the skin in place) and suddenly my mind said Wow I am cute and tiny. The I am still fat or still not right is not there as much anymore. I think the body dimorphic crap that was happening has finally gotten better for me. This is huge in my mind considering my path into into insane weight gain started with believing ...
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast