Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ACE

1. Excess skin isn't that bad...

I am noticing things changing lately again and I am realizing that the excess skin that I hated and thought was just SO bad really isnt. There have been times when i said i have national geographic boobs because they are long and hang down now instead of sitting up pretty like an 18 yr old who never had a weight problem. Same for my belly skin) But we all know after having gained so much weight that the skin is going to be stretched. Now I have had a LOT of people tell me "oh just go have ...
  2. Thanks everyone

I appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes my recent surgery went well just very painful. I am healing and detoxifying my system again but so far so good I am back to normal eating after not having any appetite in the hospital and I am exercising slowly so I dont hurt myself so I guess now its time to work toward healing my body completely and seeing where the next phase of my life takes me. Weight loss surgery was a door that opened to my life changing completely and now I couldnt be happier ...
  3. Another surgery step toward letting my body heal. Hopefully the last one

Since getting healthy again recently I have been thinking a lot and its time for me to heal which is going to mean I am getting a hysterectomy tomorrow. I am totally ready for it but I hate having to have my body filled with all the meds again and things but I told my hubby he has to regulate my pain meds so i dont fall off that cliff again and I have prepped my food for the time i have to be in there (24-48 hours). Everything fresh made today. and I have a cooler full of water as well the faster ...
  4. New exercise toy & its so FUN!!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yoga trap me.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	23551
    I got a Yoga Trapeze!!! I love this thing. I have a ruptured disc in my low back and this allows me to get the pressure off and jut hang but it also lets me do sit ups upside down which is so much less pressure on my back. Its strengthening my stomach so much. I have only had it for about 2 weeks and I am so attached to this thing. my husband says one day he is gonna find me sleeping in it lol I told him as long as I am not upside down that is fine its comfy ...
  5. Anyone else a long way out not take vitamins?

I read posts on here at times about taking vitamins and doing so FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES and I am sitting here like OK??? I haven't taken vitamins in over 2 years the only thing that has ever been low for me has been Vit D because I am light sensitive and cant handle the sunlight much but with diet and lifestyle changes I have fixed that too so I am wondering if anyone else is regulating their vitamin intake with food instead of taking vitamins like me? I hate taking anything at all because ...
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast