Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 1000 days and 130 lbs. GONE~ What a life!

I never thought it would happen so fast but I am now at 1000 days from surgery and i cant tell you how much better my life is just not carrying the weight of an extra person on my body. Time is an amazing healer and my body finally feels like its where its supposed to be. Not everything is working exactly as it should but i would so much rather have weakness in my legs at 180 lbs instead of 300 or even 400+ lbs. For those who dont know i have weakness due to a shot i got so not WLS related (dont ...
  2. This week I will hit 1000 days!

I just happened to look at my ticker and realized that on Saturday it will have been 1000 days since surgery. Its amazing the things that have changed in what seems like a very short time.
  3. The weight IS coming off again!

I wanted to post this because I have been asked a lot if you still loose after one year and if you can loose after baby well It looks like the answer for me is YES!
    At almost 3 years out and with all the stuff my body has been through the last 8 months i want sure i would start loosing again but now after having my son (in november) breast feeding for 3 months and then having a miscarriage in the last couple weeks I was feeling like my body was in shock and was stuck. Well the scale and ...
  4. thanks for all the well wishes and condolences.

I had to go in for a D&C this morning due to a miscarriage as some know and everything went fine. I got good pain meds and in all honesty my hubby and i are relieved. With all my body has been through in the last 5 years another baby wasnt something that we felt was a good idea but once it was coming we were trying to make the best of it. Now we both feel a huge weight has been lifted from us and that we can continue on with things as planned and get me the medical testing i have been needing ...
  5. Nature knows what its doing....

We were told today that this pregnancy isnt viable and in many ways that is a truly good thing. After loosing 250 lbs and having 3 babies in the last 5 years my body needs a break. My doc said things stopped growing at about 6 weeks (4 weeks ago) so tomorrow i get to go in for the fun procedure. But it is the way its meant to be and Dave and I aren't upset were kind of indifferent right now. So thanks in advance for any condolences but know we are really ok with this result. This will make it possible ...
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast