Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

crazycibertalk

1. Liver shrinking diet

Hello everybody,

I am half way on the liver shrinking diet and soon surgery Oct 31.

I lost 6 pounds so far and I can't shake the thought that I can lose the weight without the sleeve but again I probably put it back as I did it millions of times.
    I had heard from people that lost with the sleeve and others that did not.

After a year or 2 , is the sleeve still working? Is there still restriction?

I am curious to know what is your ...
  2. Streaching of the stomach

I was told that the stomach can streatch when you over eat little by little.
    Is there someone that streatched the stomach? Does it go back? Did you gained all the weight back?
    May be a good question for the ones that had the sleeve for a while.

I am really concern specially because I can never tell when I am full unless I ate so much and feel bloated, otherwise no sign.

Thank you!
  3. Streaching if the stomach

I was told that the stomach can streatch when you over eat little by little.
    Is there someone that streatched the stomach? Does it go back? Did you gained all the weight back?
    May be a good question for the ones that had the sleeve for a while.

I am really concern specilly because I can never tell when I am full unless I ate so much and feel bloated, otherwise no sign.

Thank you!
  4. scare of nausea and volmiting- prior band and removal

Hi, My surgery is coming in November.

I am scare, my eating habits now are not in control now.
    When I had the band I lost but after my mother passed, I started to continuously vomiting anything that I put in my mouse except liquid and shacks foods.
    Maybe I ate fast, maybe I was very stresses out and did not pay attention. But ended removing the band. Gain all the weight back plus plus.

Now considering sleeve and I am scare it may happen again, my family ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12