Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I wondered if you had your sleeve already.
    I saw you had it done in august of 2014.

I'm still not clear on those pills...
    I think if you stick to the protein first, then veggies, then a few carbs if room you'll be fine. I've never heard of a sleever using "carb blockers," whatever they are. Like everyone says, protein is the most important part of your healthy lifestyle.
    I am confused.
    I had never heard of carb blockers, so I googled it.
    You want to do keto?
    And in doing keto you want to eat carbs and then the pills to block the physical processing of those carbs in your body?
    Why not just don't eat those carbs?

Just curious...
    What is the benefit?
    Hi, yes as christie says eat lots of protein too! have you had your sleeve yet?
    Good luck on your journey. It is great that you are eating salads but I do hope you are putting protein in them. Congrats to your daughter.
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved dog; we are dog people and lost two within one year. One was a quite sudden, spontaneous heart attack, which will dreadful meant no choice. Our beloved Jojo had a ghastly cancer. Letting him find peace was so hard, and I still (3 years later) weep. We have two pups (one 2, one 3) and they bring a lot back.

Try to find some "self care" -- hot bath? new perfume? Good book? Road trip? And prayers for your father.
    So sorry about having to put Bella down. Wishing you healing vibes.
    It is really heartbreaking when you lose a pet, they are a member of your family. I have been through this a few times and just like with a human family member you will go through a period of grief. This is entirely appropriate and then we carry on with life never forgetting our dear friend we have lost. I am so sorry you lost your pup.
    Im sorry about your Father too, it seems like you have quite a lot to contend with at the moment :-(
    I think at times like this we must take greater care of ourselves than usual. Simple things like getting up, going for a walk, choosing nutritious food. There is a great comfort in routine. One foot in front of the other until you start to feel a little better. And you will, it's just hard to see that right now. Something else that often helps is to journal some of your thoughts, its only for you to see, or do some art work in remembrance.
    Also ... therapy can be such a helpful thing to do if you have access to it. It sounds like you have had quite a battle with 3 weight loss surgeries and someone to support you may be a wonderful thing. My thoughts are with you and so sorry for your sadness.