Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Thought today would be the day...

I ordered my carb blockers and keto strips, they should be delivered today. With that and the salads I think I have everything for a good start to losing weight again. I couldn't sleep so I rolled around since 2 am and finally woke up at 3:30 am so I've had little sleep and what I had was messed up. Tired is what I woke up today. Thank goodness tomorrow, I have my Dr's appt and hope we can find something to help me go to sleep and get a good nights rest. My daughter has lost 26 lbs in less than ...
  2. Terrible tragedy in the family

Here I sit with my son and daughter chihuahuas Hercules and Gabriella. Last Thursday Herc's sister Bella had 2 seizures back to back at home, we freaked out and ran her to an all hour animal hospital where they kept her. They gave her some seizure medicine and brought her into us before we left to go home at 3 am and she looked a little more alert than when we first brought her in. We got home and the hosp called and said she was doing good and could probably go home late morning. My husband and ...