Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Kat1523

1. The Last Supper

HAHAHA So, my surgery is the 18th. I'm on clear liquids tomorrow, so I've been eating like crazy today! I'm guessing I wouldn't want to eat tomorrow anyways. haha My husband and I are going for sushi tonight!! It's one of my favorites that I probably won't be able to do much after surgery because of the rice. Then Tuesday I'm going to be packing my bags for the hospital and trying not to freak out. haha See everyone on the losers bench!!!
  2. Started my video blog journey!!!!

Hi everyone! I started my video blog journey on youtube! Please feel free to check it out! MissKat1523's Channel - YouTube I welcome all constructive opinions! Be kind! It's my first video! haha Thanks!!
  3. last nutritionist appointment!

I have my last nutritionist appointment today. I think I've made some really good changes in the past couple of months. I'm starting to feel more confident about the things I will need to change for the rest of my life. So as long as everything goes okay tonight, they'll be turning my paperwork to the insurance company tomorrow!! Then the waiting begins! My representative at the hospital says it will take about 4 weeks for them to respond. Does anyone else have UMR? Hoping the confirmation ...
  4. One Step Forward......Two Steps Back...

Okay, so I talked with my surgeon's office today. My sleep study test came back. I DO NOT have sleep apnea!! This is good news! I have my last nutritionist appointment on the 16th. Then they will be sending everything off to my insurance. Supposedly it will take about 4 weeks for approval to come back. So, if all goes well, I will be looking at a January surgery!! In some ways this process is going so fast...in other ways it feels like it can't come fast enough! So, that was the one step ...
  5. Anyone doing video blogs on YouTube?

Hey Guys! I'm just starting my weight loss journey and I've been spending a lot of time watching others' journeys on YouTube. I've been thinking about doing video blogs on there to reach out to others, as well as to document my progress for myself! Are any of you on YouTube with your weight loss journey? I would love to watch and get to know you!