Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Am I one of the "slightly overweight" ?

I suppose I am one of those people who are only slightly overweight. I weigh 203 and am 5'1" tall. I have struggled with my weight for over half my life, I'm in my mid 60's. I have most of the co-morbidities that my insurance requires one to have to receive the surgery. I'm like others who are extremely obese, lose weight, gain weight, clothes too tight, you name it and I've been through it. I'm just done. Hopefully I'll have 20+ years of life left, and if I do, I want to be healthy to be able ...
  2. Am I one of the "slightly overweight" ?

I suppose I am one of those people who are only slightly overweight. I weigh 203 and am 5'1" tall. I have struggled with my weight for over half my life, I'm in my mid 60's. I have most of the co-morbidities that my insurance requires one to have to receive the surgery. I'm like others who are extremely obese, lose weight, gain weight, clothes too tight, you name it and I've been through it. I'm just done. Hopefully I'll have 20+ years of life left, and if I do, I want to be healthy to be able ...