Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jesslyn235

1. Question- Introduction of soft food

Hi Everyone,
    I am 2 weeks post op today; not sure when I am supposed to add more solid foods and not sure what these should be. Last week was a difficult week as my hormones took over and I know I was eating things I shouldn’t have been. Please help.
  2. 5:35am Pickup

Good Morning Everyone,

It has been a rough night here in Tijuana; I didn’t get much sleep at all. My body is definitely still on EST as it is 2:46am and my pickup to go back to the hospital is almost 3 hours away. Trying really hard not to wake my mother; maybe I will go for a walk around the hotel, I’m not going to get anymore sleep. My whole body is sore from yesterday’s travels but here I am only a few hours away from my new sleeved life

Wish me luck, have ...
  3. 1st Day of 4 day liquids...

Very emotional day, what the heck is wrong with me...
  4. Anyone else recently had their sleeve in Mexico with Dr Almanza?

Would love to hear from as many people as possible; my flight to San Diego is Monday and I’m scheduled for surgery Tuesday, March 20th. My husband is having panic attacks on me because he is unable to come with me. Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you and Best wishes,
    Jessica
  5. Trying to reassure my husband of my decision to go to Mexico

Both my mother and my husband are very concerned with my decision to travel to Mexico for this surgery. Can anyone please confirm the cleanliness of the hospital and professionalism of Dr. Almanza? My mother will be traveling with me and continues to say repeatedly that if she doesn’t like what she see’s we are going right back to the airport and getting a flight home...can anyone give any input?

Thank you,
    Jessica