Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. hi again,

Hi everyone, I have been gone from this post for a few weeks now. Just life getting in the way. I am 3 months and a half out after gastric sleeve. I am down 27 lbs since surgery day. I did not experience losing my appetite at all, I still crave sweets, mostly chocolate and ice cream. My NP told me I was doing okay for weight loss but I feel that I am going pretty slow. Do any of you deal with a very sweet tooth and if so, can you give me some healthy ideas? Also, I was having two protein ...
  2. Buyers remorse?

Hi,. I am only 12 days post op, I am now allowed to eat solid foods. The problem is that I don't know what feeling full should feel like. I think I can eat more than I am supposed to be eating. I have read post from other sleevers who can only eat half a yogurt, yet I can eat the whole thing. I am afraid I am doing this wrong and I will gain it all back. Did I make a mistake getting this done. My anxiety is kicking in and am so worried.
  3. Gas pain and fullness

How long does that feeling of bloating and fullness last after surgery. Can't seem to find a comfortable place to rest. Stomach feels so blown up.
  4. tomorrow is the big day

Okay, so it's finally here. I was fine all week. Now I am so nervous and scared. I hope I made the right decision. I am worried about how my body will react after surgery. I had a surgery a few years ago that left me pretty sick for over 6 weeks. Can someone please give me some words of encouragement. thank you in advance. I really need this forum today.