Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Ultimately only you can make the decision if this is right for you. I advise you to read as many blogs as you can about people's journeys and experiences with this surgery. Most people would do it again in a heartbeat...even the ones who had complications.
    HI! I am due for surgery and i still question my choice for surgery. I know it is the right thing to do and I have read allot of material on the subject. However I still worry about my choice. i have panic attacks/anxiety so my decision, although the right one sets me off an then I start thinking the worst. From this forum an what I have read it has good results and the mortality rate is less than 1%. Someone on here recommended I watch videos from a Doctor who is quite active on u tube, here is his name. I have found his videos informative and good. Dr. Matthew Weiner, Weiner is an author and bariatric surgeon. Good luck with your decision.
    I was the same way. Then one day I was like, time to piss or get off the pot! as my mother would say! I'm doing it March 15th! All the time, years wasted. All the money spent on more clothes to wear cuz I out grew them. All the visits back home I'd make up excuses so I wouldn't have to go back fatter than the last time. Not that my family would have cared....the just wanted to see me. I'm the one with the problem. Fixing the problem!!I want my golden years to be my best years. Why I didn't decide tooo do this when I was younger....scared mostly. Best of luck to you.