Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KerryPG

1. What if...

I am trying to take deep breaths and calm my mind a bit. I have surgery two weeks from today and I am feeling nervous. Can I do it? What if I am not successful? I have read a few posts lately that cause me concern. I know there are ups and downs during this transition from unhealthy to healthy. I feel like I am waiting in line for the "big, scary ride" at Disneyland and I am finally at the front of the line with tickets in hand and all I have to do it hand over my ticket and get ...
  2. I believe in signs...

I am not a terribly religious person. I believe in a Higher Power. I believe you get back with you throw out into the Universe and I believe in signs.

My mom passed away on Valentine's Day 2009. She had a long bout with cancer. She passed peacefully and in her sleep which is what my family and I had hoped for when that time came. We wanted peace for her. She would have been 79 on February 26th, 2018. I believe it is a sign that my surgery date is on her birthday. I didn't ...
  3. Not sure what to title this...

I am officially scheduled for surgery for 2/26/18. I have researched myself silly. I have read as many blogs and forums that I could find. I know this journey (journey is such an overused word but I can't think of another) will not be an easy one. Just getting to this point has been a journey in of itself. The only person that knows I am having the Gastric Sleeve surgery is my husband. The scale and I are not friends. So I am not sure what I weigh at the moment. I know I weigh more now than ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123