Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congrats on your success! I hear so many people say "I wish I'd done it sooner" and I cannot agree. Like you, my timing was perfect and my results truly amazing! If I had done it sooner I would not have been in the right frame of mind to deal with the journey. Best to you as you move forward in health and well-being!
    Many congrats Pudsley, you have done so well:-) xxx
    So awesome and happy for you. Congrats!
    Congratulations. I hope to see those results in a few months. I just had my surgery Aug. 3rd
    Congrats! I can't wait to start cleaning my closet of too big sizes!
    wow! congratulations you are doing awesome!
    You are doing so great! Love these inspiring success stories.
    I love buying new clothes that are smaller in size each time. The local charity shops have benefited greatly from my surgery with lots of donations going their way.
    Keep up the good work Pudsley.
    Ahh Thank You so much.

I have posted a before and now photo.
    I am nervous to show my face as I have not shared my surgery with anyone other than my hubby.
    Sorry about that.
    I am not there yet but as both Edie and sraebaer have said it just happens and it did in time for my birthday last month and I felt it and yes I could see it myself.

I don't know how to put the images on this part of the forum but not to worry they are there in my profile.
    I now need to start chucking clothes - thats the next on the list.
    And the rest of those kilos.
    xx
    You're my hero Pudsley :-) :-) :-) xxx
    So happy for you!

I think the clothes are the most fun, instead of wearing was was the least ugly, I get to wear anything I want and it looks good. EVERYTHING in my closet fits. I don't think I could have said that in probably 30 years. I gave away each piece of clothing immediately when it got too big. I think socks are the only thing I kept as even my shoes got too big.