Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

WandaGettinFit4life

1. Finances

So for me finances are a real issue as I have stated I'm going to do this with my income tax. I talked with the agency and I have to lock in a deposit in order to hold my surgery date. Putting down that deposit is going to make this very real. I just have a little voice in my head saying don't give them people your money something going to happen. I'm going through Weightloss Agents and I've done some research and I haven't seen anything bad as far as them mishandling funds or anything. Self-sabotage ...
  2. Site Participation

I've been looking around and found some interesting groups to join but it looks like all the activity was a few years ago. So I posted in a few of them to see if there's any activity if not I guess I will just create some new ones especially for the Houston area. I even saw something about a surgery buddy that would be awesome to have somebody to go down to Mexico with in June it would save on cost and it would be great support. Speaking of a surgery buddy, any thoughts on taking a travel companion ...
  3. Nervous 😰

I intend to continue to document my journey before and after surgery. At this point I am committed to follow through and I am nervous. WLS changes the whole relationship with food. That's a good thing I know however there will be lots of adjustments. There are many things I look forward to and the first is no more medication!! Soon I will post some before, after and now pics because this journey started for me in 2005 at 337 pounds. I look forward to pushing ahead! BTW, I work overnight shifts ...