Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

WandaGettinFit4life

1. Update

Ok I have not been on here in almost a year. I had surgery 6/19/18. I had surgery in Tijuana. My recovery was short. Everything went great. My last A1C when I checked in with y'all last year was 10 it is now 5.2. I have not had diabetes or blood pressure medication since one week after surgery. I was 243 and this process has been great but very slow! It has taken 11 months to get to 199! I just broke 200 a couple days ago. Some things that stand out immediately is chocolate makes me sick! Too much ...
  2. Excited

I'm all paid! Ready to go!! Plane tickets paid, surgery paid in full, Passport card paid and should arrive this week! Preop diet started. I'm soo excited!
  3. Updates!!

Hey y'all! I'm still here been working hard only $1300 more to go for balance on surgery! Plane tickets already purchased and passport card on the way! I am excited and nervous. My pre-op starts 5/22!!
  4. Interesting!

So I have HSA at my job and I looked into what that means and what the inclusions are and I found these things that may very well be of benefit. YAY! I am super excited and if I thought I would be healed and ready to travel for my cruise in May, I would totally try to have surgery in March!!!

Trips

You can include in medical expenses amounts you pay for transportation to another city if the trip is primarily for, and essential to, receiving medical services. You may ...
  5. Discouraged!

So, I was getting discouraged because y'all are doing great and making progress mean while my A1C is 10!!! and I'm gaining weight trying to eat like pre-op then just going overboard cause I'm soooo hungry!!! But I'm tripping cause I have not had surgery yet!! I'm jumping the gun. Everything else in my blood work was great except A1C.

The Agency called and I was rescheduled for 6/19 cause Dr. Hernandez does not due surgery on Mondays. The only reason I'm waiting until June is because ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast