Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TheRealJen

1. A Little Bit of Buyer's Remorse

I'm having slight twinge of Buyer's Remorse. I know that it will get better, but the gas from the laproscopic surgery is killing me right now. I'm 48+ hours out of surgery. My heating pad has been my best friend. Previous to VSG, I have had 4 cesarean sections, a lapro hysterectomy, and a lapro gallbladder removal. But I can't ever remember having this much trapped gas with either of my previous lapro surgeries, and I just had my gallbladder out 4 months ago. I'm really happy with my choice ...
  2. The Dreaded G Spot

It's been forever. I went, I explored, I cried.

I know, I know, get your mind out of the gutter!

Yesterday, I went to the GYM. Yep, that G spot. The place where New Years resolutions go to die. It's been 20 years since I stepped foot in a gym for my own personal fitness and not to watch one of my 4 children play basketball, or decorate for a school dance. 20 years ago, I was a member at Bally's. But I never could get past the thought that I was being judged by ...
  3. Surgery Reschesuled - What A Bummer

Left the house at 6am yesterday to head into Dallas. Got a call from the surgery center about 5 minutes after we left. Seems the doc is sick and cancelled all his patients for the day. Totally bummed. Rescheduled for next Friday. So another week to go yet!
  4. Long Time Coming

So, I've been a longtime lurker, but I finally got my surgery scheduled for next week. I started this process 4.5 years ago. Long story short, my insurance company verified that I had bariatric benefits, I jumped through all the hoops, only to find out the insurance company mis-verified my benefits. The bariatric benefits had been removed from the policy at the previous renewal, which was about 6 months before I did my initial consult. I didn't have the money to layout, so I spent the next years ...