Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Sounds like a great plan.

My friends and I tell each other that the best rep we do every day is the one where we walk in pool, the gym, or the yoga room. That's the rep that matters.

This is the best quote i think i have seen the rep that matters thanks Ann!
    Awe sweetie, it will get better I promise! But just so you know, it will probably get worse before it gets better. You may be a little angry when you can't eat much when you really want to. The good news is as you lose weight your mind catches up with your stomach. Before you know it, everything evens out. You'll be glad you're much thinner, you'll be able to eat enough to satisfy both your belly and your brain, and you'll glad you can't eat a bunch of food because you don't want to be heavy again. Hang in there and keep your chin up!
    Awww Jen , I had the crushing chest pain and shoulder tip pain with the gas and i know it's not nice. it will go soon though and i think that was the worst of the pain so you will be feeling better soon. Hang in there x
    the more you move the better, I remember waking up from surgery and saying "it hurts to move" and the nurse was like "the more you move the better off you'll be"
    So yes walk, walk and walk but also just turn and bend a little (nothing that will hurt) roll over in bed etc. ask if you can use gas-x, I think they have strips?

Each day will get better, if it doesn't, or gets worse, check in with the doc
    I was still in the hospital vomiting at 48hrs post op, so I really had no gas problems....there was nothing left lol.
    Updated 02-18-2018 at 09:48 PM by Aydensmomma (my horrible spelling and worthless spell check)
    As the say, “this too shall pass”........in more ways than one! LOL!
    That stinks but at least he did not operate on you while he was sick and get you sick. Right?? Gotta look at the positive. You got this!
    Yes!! Exercise is so crucial to getting the most out of your sleeve and helping your body transform. Make sure you do some strength training to help you look stronger and leaner and help tighten up your skin.
    Glad you finally got your surgery approved!
    Keep getting up and taking little walks. That will help out with the gas. Just keep sipping and walking. It will get better. The first week is the worst and it is not fun but I promise it will get a little better and a little easier each day. I was doing laps up and down the hallway when I was in the hospital as I read about how important walking is to get the gas out. It does help a lot. Hang in there.
    Good for you!
    I would be bummed! It will go by fast for you.
    Dissapointing but not long to wait. But wahhhh x
    Some things happen for a reason, it will go by fast. good luck
    "The place where new year resolutions go to die"
    I'm cracking up over here, lol
    sounds like a great plan! Good luck with everything!
    Excellent!
    Sounds like a great plan.

My friends and I tell each other that the best rep we do every day is the one where we walk in pool, the gym, or the yoga room. That's the rep that matters.