Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

j2001

1. 153 days post op

Hi ,
    Well everything has been quite easy for me since the operation. No complications , loving the fact I now eat only small portions and don't really like sweet stuff . The times of month when I do eat sweet stuff , if I eat too much , which is loads less than before, it makes me feel so unwell , sweaty, yuck that I need to lie down for fear of vomitting or collapsing.
    My weight loss has been slow . I do compare mine to the lady who had op on same day and weighed same as ...
  2. 4th post op day- mourning the loss of food

Physically today I look fatter than when I started, due to a nightmare journey travelling home yesterday making me a bit swollen.That I can handle , what I struggled to cope with was the carvings I was having in the 6 hrs spent in the airport with nothing but the amazing smells of pizza, chicken and luscious food.
    I have to admit , although my stomach is "fixed" I am worried my brain is not. I have just had my 100ml of soup and I feel full , yet as I watch my children eat lunch ...
  3. 1st day post op

Hi everyone ,
    i was sleeved yesterday in Oakview Brno. After a really rough night with severe migraine and abdo pain . I am now back in my lovely room, struggling to get my 2 allocated cups of water down. I still feel yuck, but with the continous painkillers I am hoping for a better day tomorrow x