Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

That is awesome! Congrats!

I looked up on my blog where I was at 2 months and I lost 36 pounds, so I'm very impressed!

https://downthescale.com/2013/07/31/...s-that-matter/

Keep up the great work!
    Jen
    Yay!! FORTY POUNDS in TWO MONTHS!!!! UNREAL. You have to retrain your brain to some positivity.
    Let's rephrase that, "I lost 40 pounds in just 2 months!!" If you're depressed about that something is wrong, you're doing great. I lost 24 pounds in the first 2 months. But who cares, now I've lost all my weight and have kept it off for over 3 years. Keep your eye on the prize, and start thinking positive thoughts instead of negative ones.

Just think a moment about how crazy it sounds to say you ONLY lost 40 pounds in 2 months. That's an amazing loss!
    40 pounds sounds pretty good to me! And you are looking fabulous. It will come off but it might take some time, enjoy the journey I reckon :-)
    Think about what you just said. 40 lbs in two months. That is awesome!!! I lost 44 lbs two months after surgery and I have a WHOLE lot more to lose than you. I think you are right on track and doing great! Just stay strict to the plan and stay the course. I see it that you are doing awesome!