Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Good point Pheeel. I'll make the best of it - hopefully lose some weight in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier
    First meeting with surgeon/insurance coordinator, etc. I have to have 6 months of nut classes plus a psychological eval. I have my first nut class scheduled for 22 Jan. What a long, drawn out process.
    Hoosier,

Remember you have to walk before you can run. Great that you are taking your first big step. I went to my first informational seminar in mid January of 2017 and signed up for the surgery program at that time and my surgery was October 2nd of 2017. I didn't want to interfere with my summer and golf game. I know at this time 6 months of nut classes seems like an eternity but it will go fast. Maybe your surgery can be late summer or early fall. Not a bad time to heal up. Just remember a year from today you can be ?lbs lighter. Keep working the system and good luck with your insurance. Best of luck.
    P
    First meeting with surgeon/insurance coordinator, etc. I have to have 6 months of nut classes plus a psychological eval. I have my first nut class scheduled for 22 Jan. What a long, drawn out process.
    Welcome Hoosier! This is an amazing surgery to get you back to healthy. Good luck on getting on going through your insurance.
    Very best of luck Hoosier. I know lots of people seem pleased with Mexico experiences on here. i'm in Australia so just self paid as it doesnt work the same way as you guys. Let us know how you get on :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by hookydad
    Congrats Sir on starting the journey! Nice to see another Male member of the forum to be able to share thoughts with. Good luck on the insurance minefield and hopefully things go smoothly.
    Thank you! Yeah, I'm anxious to hear what all my insurance says I have to do. I'm not very patient - may even look at the Mexico option. It would probably save me a couple of grand, even with insurance (after meeting my deductible).
    Congrats Sir on starting the journey! Nice to see another Male member of the forum to be able to share thoughts with. Good luck on the insurance minefield and hopefully things go smoothly.