Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. New Year, New ME!

As the new year approaches, I wonder what my 2019 resolution will be 🤔. For years I’ve been saying that my New Years resolution is to lose weight and be healthy. FINALLY after years of struggling, in 2018 I made my resolution a reality. I’ve lost 108 Lbs! I worked on becoming a healthier me and with that came a drastic drop of high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high sugar levels. (diabetes runs in the family on both sides!) Will your 2019 become your REALITY? What’s your new years ...
  2. Gastric Sleeve Support Group in NYC Wednesday January 10th, 2018

For those of you located in new york/manhattan area... There will be a gastric sleeve support group tomorrow Wednesday January 10th, 2018 from 6:00 pm- 7:30 pm. (anyone can attend- no charge)
    New York, NY 10016
    Skirball 2nd floor conference room.
  3. Learning to eat again...

Has anyone been having trouble learning to eat again after surgery? I’ve been following this amazing program and have set a path for myself to a healthier lifestyle. Goodbye to those protein shakes.... Down 52 Lbs and never felt better.
  4. Learning to eat again after surgery has never been so sweet....

Getting healthy has never been so sweet! Down 52 Lbs and feeling awesome!!! The packages of sugar represent the amount of weight I’ve lost so far. Learning how to eat again after surgery has never been easier. This program is a life changer! I love this program! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E7743C08-9415-424B-A0AE-2F7F76DAA3D2.jpeg 
Views:	552 
Size:	255.8 KB 
ID:	27285
  5. Surgery date 11/01/17 (5 days post op!)

Hey guys,

I’ve had my gastric sleeve surgery preformed on November 1st, 2017 by Dr. George Fielding at NYU hopspital.
    First let me start off with the 2-week pre surgery liquid diet. In the beginning I had thought it would be really hard to do but the protein shakes really made me full through the day. I remember probably 1-2 nights of the two weeks where I felt a little hungry so I’d have a sugar free ice pop. My starting weight before the liquid diet was 288 LBS.