Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Way to go! That is a great start! Your food phases are long. I was lucky and only had mine in 2 week increments. As for constipation, mine lasted 10 months. I am FINALLY regular again. I found that glycerin suppositories or 1/3 of an enema worked best for me.
    Congrats Belinda!! Keep up the good work!! I'll be a year out in JAN and I'm in a size 9 WOO HOO!!
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far Belinda. This is a gift and your weight loss so far is so good. Best wishes to you :-)
    hun i soo hear ya i am 42 going on 43 dec I said time for change took almost a year it felt like but it was 6-9 month prep and then sept 27th surgery i was in longer but i also knew due to weather change i was feeling sick but not enough to jepordize my surgery and even let them know before going in so if they saw something they can say nope .. cant do it..i had been told NOOOOo pasta crackers white flour items stick w/protien and veggi and some fruit .. however watch sugars carbs but when you look at a carb and say it says 10 carb and 5 dietary fibers its really like 5 carbs because the other 5 go right out your butt lol . now that being said i have found isopure from gnc i like expeially the fruit punch . i was told for liquids that are safe also to drink was snapple icetea diet , crystal light, vitamin water zero, gaterade and poweraid bot zeros (i dont do gateraid but thats evey ones choice ) as for soups do stock instead of just broth also gives you clear liquids but some seasonins i found i really liked that flavor better then just a broth. i was told also just because it says protein bar becareful it may have more sugars .. so i use primer advantage but thats only once you can eat sollids also for liquid protien is proti -15 i tried the pomegranate i like and barietrics primere advantage powder both approved from the dr hope this helps some .. i also have bought a master ninja blender which chops and blends purees etc.. i paid like 75 but sooo worth it through amazon so now i can also do chicken salad ham salad im already doing tuna salad warning when you puree the chicken and other meats be warned it will be a bit gritty same as bby food due to being natural real food not processed which to me is fine but some wont like it .. but add a few seasons no worries sorry running on and on hope i help good luck
    Keep it up and good luck