Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BlueUmbrella

1. Lightbulb moment

I've been struggling lately, after my recent blog posts anyone who's read them will know I've been scratching my head as to where I'm going wrong.
    Last night I was looking for recipes, menu ideas, that kind of thing when I came across a thread from a long time ago where the poster talked of being very hungry all the time. "That's just like me" I thought. I have been grazing a lot and the reason I've been grazing is because I never felt full and felt hungry all the darn time. I'd ...
  2. I'm going wrong somewhere....

Yesterday I had my monthly check up at my surgeons. The physician's assistant took my blood pressure and weight and saw that I am 1.4lbs up from last month.
    She asked me what's going on...I honestly didn't know what to say. I was actually hoping she could offer me some insight into whats going on.
    My 3 weeks stall has turned into a 4 and 5 week stall. I explained about getting a nasty UTI that I was on antibiotics for and she told me that can definitely mess up my system. I'm also ...
  3. Little update on my post about thinking I was getting a UTI

Little update.
    Ended up in Urgent Care one morning after going from "hmm this feels uncomfortable" in the morning to being doubled over, in tears from the pain in the evening. I am so beyond grateful for my health insurance. Anyway so yes UTI it is. The doctor prescribed me some antibiotics but warned me that they were powerful meds and I was likely going to feel absolutely rotten on them. I spent the rest of the day trying to drink as much water as humanly possible and googling ...
  4. Uh oh

Tonight I ate some beef stew that I'd made for me and my husband. I mushed mine up as best I could, it's basically carrots, onions, stewing steak, beef broth and potatoes. Now I feel bad because I've eaten white potatoes and I'm worried I'm just going to end up inhaling 5lbs of carbs, stretch my stomach and mess everything up.
    Later on I was making breakfast sandwiches for my husband to take to work, I tend to make a big batch of something for his breakfasts and lunches at work. I like cooking ...