Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lew1960

1. Question about Antibiotics

Has anyone had an issue with antibiotics such as Amoxicillin? This is my first time on them since the gastric sleeve and I’ve had constant diarrhea since I’ve been on them, has anyone else had this?
  2. Nausea Help

I'm 6 weeks post op and doing great with the weight loss, my only problem is the daily bought of nausea. The Dr has given me 2 prescriptions for it and that helps I just hate taking them, am I doomed to taking them the rest of my life or will this pass? Has anyone else experienced this?
  3. Constant Nausea and Diarrhea.

I am 18 days post surgery and still on soft/mush food and find it more difficult then ever. Not the food it's self but the contestant nausea and diarrhea, has anyone experienced this? Today I made homemade chicken and rice soup and barely finished 2 teaspoons and had to run to the bathroom. I'm so miserable right now, can't eat much of anything for fear of it coming out one way or another. HELP is this the surgery or something else???
  4. 5 Day's Post OP

I'm 5 day's out of post op and keep having cramping pain in the center of my lower chest / upper stomach area. Fells like a gas bubble and is very pauinful and occurs several times a day is this common?