Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Boo. That is so crappy. I know I always tell people the same thing. I know I had to mention things a few times to ensure I was meeting all my insurance requirements.
    Bummer. But your time will come xx
    Good advice! I had a long drawn-out process and almost didn't make it to get my surgery done in 2017. Ask questions about everything. I did the same tests like three times and believe me, I paid for it. All-in-all, with my insurance, I ended up paying out of pocket about $9,000 and if they hadn't squeezed me in when the did, I'd be starting all over again paying that same $9,000. I didn't get my approval until November. DRIVE IT YOURSELF...more truer words have never been spoken. You think that starting in January you have so much time, but believe me...they (insurance and doctors) can find ways to stall. Hope things go more smoothly for you from here on out.
    So sorry to hear, I know you are anxious to get this show on the road. The only positive here is you HAVE insurance, so that's something to be thankful for. I had a strict "no bariatric surgery" clause in my school district's Blue Cross/Blue Shield policy.
    Yes!!! Absolutely. You will go on your cruise next year and take so many pictures and love the memories you make instead of cropping your pics or avoiding being in them. I take a million pics now. Before I hated to see myself in pics. Your cruise will be so much more fun as a thin person!! Good luck with getting your date.
    No date yet - waiting for the psych eval to make it's way to the surgeon's office. Other than that, everything is done - so we are shooting for the middle of December.
    Congrats!! The sleeve has been amazing. I loved my sleeved life. I am thin and healthy. And it was overall pretty easy. I wouldn't change my sleeve journey for anything. I am so very glad I did this. Best of luck to you! Do you have a date?
    Congratulations on your decision! The time will come when you will wonder why you took so long to make the decision, but everyone must march to their own drummer. Stay the course, follow the plan and you will do well.