Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

1. 17 Months Later

Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it?
    It's been 17 months now since my sleeve and I thought I would check in on how things are going:
    I lost my excess weight in 7 months. It is different for everybody though so never judge yourself against anyone else.

I had a hard time drinking protein shakes as as I never really found one I like so I complained heaps. You just have to suck it up and drink them!

I already exercised heaps with running and crossfit ...
  2. 1 Year Surgiversary!

Yikes! That went quickly. It isn't for 2 more days but I thought I would do the post now before I am super busy at work.
    So one year out and I don't know if I have got anything particularly useful to say!
    I have found the process super easy. I know that not everyone feels like that but I really feel that I've breezed through. I think I went to the same school of sleeve management that Sraubaur did!
    I was already fit and a runner and gym junkie but I was an obese fit person. ...
  3. 6 Month update!

Time flies right?!
    I'm doing my 6 month update about 10 days early because I m going to be super busy from next week.

What can I tell you... I'm a normal weight, I'm running and crossfitting (which I always did, for people that don't know me - I was the super fit fat person). As some of you know I had already lost 40 kilos over the space of a few years and had my sleeve to sort out the rest. I've lost around 26 kilos or a bit more since having the sleeve and have about 2-ish ...
  4. 4.5 month update

Hallo!
    Well my life is ahhhhmazzzinnnng! Yup! Everything is going great and I'm now down to 64 kilos so just 4 to go till goal weight. I have found this journey so easy (for me) apart from the 6 weeks of exhaustion at the beginning. I love how I am now down to a normal weight and all my exercise that I have always been doing is helping me to avoid the loose skin etc.

My diet is clean and fantastic, protein first then veg... thats about all I can manage. I love how I don't ...
  5. 16 week update!

Hallo Possums,
    First of all, sorry I haven't been around so much but life has gone crazy and I kind of accidentally, but not, got myself into a Masters programme in public health. I've been successfully putting that off for a good 16 years but now it seems my life will be in super study mode. Then you can do your PhD they said!!!! I'm like errrrmyyyygawd. I'm not even sure my brain is big enough for the masters but ya know, I'll give it a good crack!
    So life is now insane study. Protein ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast