Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Stacey03

1. Consent signed

Hi,
    Popped in to see my surgeon today and got my consent signed and paid him up.
    I'm glad thats all done. im going to have some b12 injections and maybe a couple of iron infusions. My ferratin and b12 has always been a bit in my boots. My partner is a doctor so thats handy, she can jab me!
    The preop diet is fine, day 2. Like I said before, it's not nice but it does the trick. I'm just following everything to the letter and it's fine.
    Hope everyone is travelling well ...
  2. Pre-op Diet

Hi everyone,
    So, I started my pre op diet today. For my plan it is 3xoptifast products a day. there are some allowed vegetables if you need them. I'm in Australia so its what they do here. I chose a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and a soup for dinner. i thought that might make it managable as I dont fancy 3 shakes a day.
    I also bought a Vitamix the other week which i thought would come in useful over the next few weeks and it mixes them shakes up good!
    Now I have to ...
  3. Update on endoscopy

Home, cant remember anything and no sore throat!!! Hurrah
  4. From endoscopy to sleeve and beyond! Low BMIs might be interested.

HI,
    I think these blogs are really great for new people to read and get to see the experience from someone elses point of view. I've really enjoyed reading Christies blog especially so I thought this is a good time to start one.
    I am having my sleeve in 15 days and today is the endoscopy. I'm not too worried about it as hopefully I won't remember it and people on this site have been very reassuring.
    My story is .... I've always struggled with obesity since being a child. Fortunatly ...
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567