Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Farmer23

1. Numbers I haven't seen....

I hit 169lbs today!!! I'm super excited about this because I haven't seen those numbers in like 9 years!!!! Also I am going to Vegas at the end of February and my goal was to be in the 160's. It might seem small to others, but to me this huge!!!
  2. 10 days post op

I haven't posted since my surgery, I've been busy. I am doing fantastic. I flew back to Canada on the 13 and took the 14 off of work since I flew in so late. And went right back to work on the 15th. I haven't had any issues even with people eating around me. I get my stiches out this Friday, and I signed up to a gym that is right beside where I work so I can stop there right after I'm done work for half an hour.

I haven't been tired or anything, I feel more energetic, although I am ...
  3. 5 days!!!

AHHHHH!!!! I am so nervous/excited. I start my pre op diet tomorrow which I am not looking forward to. I am however happy that my mom is coming down with me as she went through the same procedure with the same doctor, that makes it a little easier.

I think one of the hardest parts is my younger brother doesn't approve of this. We are a very close family and we value each others opinions most of the time. With that being said he doesn't understand my struggle, he thinks it's because ...
  4. 2 Weeks!!!

I am so nervous, excited and anxious!!! I am not excited for the flight there and back as a total of 6-7 hour layovers/day. And I am terrified I am going to fail after the surgery and fall back into my old habits. This is the last thing in the world I want to do, as this is my chance for a new beginning, a new me, a new life style, and a new attitude. All in the same it is an extremely exciting feeling to have this opportunity to become a better me, a stronger me, a more confident me!
  5. Getting Nervous

Well...I am now a month away from my surgery, and am getting more and more nervous as the day approaches. I have never been through a surgery before so this is all new to me.

Also I am very excited to start a new journey in my life. I have struggled with my weight for 10 years now. I use food for a comfort, and with that I have become less active over the years. I used to play all kinds of sports, and once out of high school that stopped, and as years went by I began to hate myself ...