Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Yay! Way to go!! Congratulations on reaching your goal weight!!
    So happy for you! Now start shopping! (That's what I did....)
    Yayyyyy well done you :-)
    Hey there BarbGiebel!

Many congratulations go out to you as the news that you have made goal weight begins to spread like wildfire. That is such great news - not to mention an HUGE inspiration to those of us currently struggling to maintain normal weight, never mind achieve goal weight.

Keep up the great work, and make sure you keep us all posted as to how well you are doing.

Have a great rest of your week!
    Way to Goooooooooaaaaaaallllllllllllllll!! See what I did there? LOL. So happy for you. Your body will let you know when it is time. And sometimes you actually have to gain a little back as it may go too low for your liking. Happy for you!
    Right On!!!! What an amazing feeling that had to be!!
    Isn't this the best?!

Congratulations.
    Whoop whoop!
    Just saw this. Many congratulations to you BarbGiebel! Way to go!
    Amazing :-)
    Were you totally beaming?? That is such a great compliment!! Rock on with your bad self!!
    Love hearing these stories. What fun......and congrats on the upcoming weeding.
    What an awesome compliment! You're right on with the total nsv!

I did the mother of the bride dress shopping last weekend! It was also bridesmaids dress shopping at the same time. I was the smallest of them all! That never has happened before.
    Congrats! Isn't it fun?!?

I still have my "fat" family photo of my daughter's wedding on the wall. Wish I would have done this sleeve thing sooner. At least I'll look good if my son ever gets married. Girls in Dallas? Anyone?
    Yeah, I think your body decides. I have 2kg ish to go to goal then I suppose my body will work it out. it's difficult to know isn't it. last time I saw my doc he said I was fine where I was (I might have been 5 kilos heavier but he thought I would lose more)
    Oh honey you can set the goal weight...but ultimately your body will stop when it is ready. I had a goal and my body decided to go where it wanted and I am 12 lbs under my "goal". I am sure you will know where you want to be when you get there.
    Wow! Well done. I'm 65, 5'4" and my goal was 132. I'm at 128 per Drs scales Monday (with clothes, lol).

I asked about goal. He said, as have some of the lng-timers, that my body will find it. We did set maintenance at 1100 calories, 100 grams protein. Not have to hit, but don't go over.

One year check will be October. I think I have a medium frame. Rings were resized to a 6 from an 8, and jeans are size 4.

I feel great. But will keep on tracking and weighing daily.
    Congratulations!
    Hooray for you!!!
    Woohoo!! Isn't life grand? I am telling you the sleeve has made me deliriously happy!
    Awesome!!!
    Whooooopppp :-)
    That's wonderful!!
    Go you!
    That.is.so.phenomenal!!!!
    Way to go! Isn't it amazing to say you have lost FIFTY pounds!!!!
    I hit 50# yesterday as well. Congratulations! Feels good, doesn't it?
    WTG! Congratulations on your milestone.
    Yayyyyyyyy :-)
    Fabulous!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast