Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BarbGiebel

1. Day 2 of pre op diet

Hello all -
    I am not sure I can continue to eat all of the recommended food for all 7 days. Its seems like a lot of liquid. What would happen if I did not eat soup, or jello? Can I just go without? Trying to make my protein shakes interesting. UGH. Tips anyone? surgery 10-19
  2. excited and slightly nervous

I am starting my pre op diet in 3 weeks, surgery in 4. I am excited to pursue my new life. I have been overweight all my life. Tried lots of diets. On a positive note, I like to walk and I like Zumba so hopefully activity will be even more enjoyable. So glad I found this sight. I read the posts everyday.
  3. Anybody have any experience with Dr.Villarreal?

Anybody with Dr. Villarreal?
  4. Protein bars and emotional issues after surgery

Looking for a recommendation for protein bars for an easy go to breakfast when I am able to eat that.
    I have been reading about emotional/hormonal issues post surgery. Can anyone shed light on this?
  5. pre op questions

I got approved and have looked at the pre op diet. The last day which is clear liquids, I will be traveling. How have any of you handled this? Mine calls for protein powder with water, electrolyte solution, jello, broth.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123