Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Beannpay

1. Day 4 post op

10 times better than yesterday. Still very sore and feel like I'm starving. Today I actually cared about my hygiene lol. I scrubbed myself raw getting all the stickers/tape off. Weighed myself...all the water/ swelling weight is off all ready. Another bonus. Had some cream of wheats and a little bit of protein shake. Just have to look at the positives.
  2. Day 2 post op

I know things will get better, but things are rough right now. I'm hurting so bad. I just want to cry. Sitting hurts, laying down hurts. I have stronger medicine but 1 teaspoon made me instantly nauseated. Each day will get better, just have to get through today. Thanks for listening.
  3. Morning of surgery

Well I'm in out patient surgery hooked up to an iv, surgery in 1 hour. Really not that nervous. More anxiety about all the needles. Blood work, iv, heparin shot in the belly. Husband had to leave to get kids on the bus. Should be back any time now. Just here waiting trying to pass time. I will update everyone a soon as I can.
  4. Peanut butter cup recipe

Quote Originally Posted by mi_mariposa View Post
    I found this on South Beach,
    South Beach Peanut Butter Cups ( like Reeses pb candy)

1- sugar free fudgesicle
    1-Tablespoon peanut butter
    6-mini cup cake liners

Melt fudgesicle 10 seconds in microwave
    Add peanut butter
    Pour into mini cup cake liners about 1/2 full
    Freeze for an hour

Eat and enjoy! High protein, Yummy!
  5. Day 4 pre op diet and I'm starving

Day 4 and im starving. So far everything has been going well but today...sooo hungry. I have a busy night planned. Starting with some school shopping and maybe going to the movies with the hubby.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast