Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 18 Days Post Surgery

Getting used to the new schedule of getting as many fluids in me whether it be liquid Protein or water or Gatorade for electrolytes. There is a lot of sipping throughout the day. I wake up in the mornings an hour early just to designate it to getting in 17 oz of water and my vitamins. Then I move to liquid protein shake which is only 11 oz but that takes almost an hour as I start it at work. Then have to start water again until 1/2 hour before I plan to eat some sort of solid protein either cottage ...
  2. 7 Days and Counting!

I am 7 days out today and nerves are getting the best of me. I am starting to experience stomach acid and lack of sleep. I have caught a cold just a week ago and not getting much rest is starting to make my cold get worse. I have to get rid of the cold to go to Mexico to get this procedure done. I am lucky enough to have Brandi joining me as she has gone through the surgery 2 years ago and has lost 150 lbs - that is a Success Story in itself! She looks amazing and will be a huge help getting me ...