Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nydia119

1. Off the wagon... well Slighty.

Its Monday, and its a new week to get back to the basics again.
    I had an amazing three weeks and last week I for some reason just fell off the wagon with my protein intake and working out. I became so fatigue and I just had no strength to walk my ass into the gym. so I took a slight vacation from the gym Wed- Sat, kind of a long time after going almost every day for the past three weeks. I had previously wrote on my blog how fucking awesome I feel and all of sudden I was in the hole that ...
  2. Back to Basics... and validation

Hey hey peeps, I wasn't sure what back to basic meant but I sort of figured it out.... and I would have to say my way of eating is back on track ever since I started dedicating myself to the gym again... hitting the gym six times a week and I'm feeling great again... it's helped me suppress my late night cravings for carbs and sugars, I don't hit my calorie intake as much anymore and I even dropped the 5 pounds I had gained. I wish it was more weight loss cause it's been three weeks of hard core ...
  3. One day at a time, at its best...

So a year after surgery I find myself Plateau at 170- 179 pounds...
    I stop losing loads of weight back in February 2017. I also stop hitting the gym, as I had gotten myself a part-time Sephora job. Before getting the Sephora job I was at the gym 4-5 times a week. My skin can thank me for that. I unfortunately started drinking heavily when I got the second part time job. I was getting extremely depressed over the fact I couldn't really eat either and it had been well over 9 months after the ...