Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

It took me 4 1/2 months to lose 50 pounds (just looked it up in my journal), so I don't think that's slow at all! When have you EVER lost 50 pounds in 4 1/2 months? You are doing great, keep it up, you're almost there. Don't tell me that 50 pound loss doesn't feel AMAZING!!
    Thank you all for your messages! It is inspiring me to keep on keepin' on! Thanks guys!
    Well done! That's a great achievement. Can't wait to lose that much.
    Your going great.
    Not slow at all. I think we all think we are slower losers than others. Congrats to you! 50 lbs is an amazing accomplishment. Be proud!
    You are NOT losing weight slowly!

Really.

I promise.

My first 4.5 months post-op I lost less than you did. Check out my monthly weight losses in my sig block in the forums.

Keep doing what you're doing. You'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHB
    Congrats! I'll be thrilled if I lose 50 in less than 5 months!

Most people lose 50 lbs much more quickly so there is a good chance you will also! Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacey03
    Cograts! Wonderful :-)
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchSleeve
    Congrats on your 50 lbs loss!
    It took you exactly as long as it took me to loose that amount of weight.
    Slowly, but surely!
    Thank you for your response. I also love seeing that you were indeed able to hit your weight loss goal and even exceed it even though you lost slow. My doc is on me now saying I really need to be disciplined and work out and eat right or I will never hit my goal. I was a little deflated for a minute and then decided to just work harder. I do think doing the surgery at 49 while I am starting menopause with a thyroid issue is making the weight loss slower but I know I am doing the right things. I guess patience is a virtue. Thanks again!
    Cograts! Wonderful :-)
    Congrats! I'll be thrilled if I lose 50 in less than 5 months!
    Congrats
    Congrats on your 50 lbs loss!
    It took you exactly as long as it took me to loose that amount of weight.
    Slowly, but surely!