Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MsLaurie65

1. It was a lie...

I had a Pain Management appointment on the 3rd of this month and was told I needed a spinal injection for the fall/winter months. I was so bummed out the rest of the day I didn't care about anything after that. Well, I had my WLS follow-up appointment 3 hours later and was so ready to go home, I really didn't pay the appointment any attention. I got on the scale and it said 170, I shrieked and then it hit me, 'can this be right?' I figured it was at the Dr's office it must be ...
  2. From blah to YEAH!!!

Good Morning, Haven't been on much but really trying to get this tool to work with my mind. I can finally say it's coming together slowly but surely! I weighed myself outside the drs off this morning-208! Wow, haven't seen that in a long time. I look at my picture, I must change it to show progress but every pic I take just don't do it for me just yet! This journey is a process, it must be taken slowly and it seems as if my WLS brothers and sisters are in a race to get to their goal weight as soon ...
  3. The Support here...A New Surgery Time!!

THANK YOU so much for all the support everyone here has given me. You have really blessed my heart. I do APPRECIATE it all! You are GOOD PEOPLE as my grandmother would say! lol

Now...on Yesterday my Dr's office called and said they RESCHEDULED MY SURGERY TIME! I said "Okay!" I am thinking more in the afternoon, I can just chill in the hospital bed and enjoy the rest....THAT CHIC SAID be at the hospital Monday Morning at 5:30am surgery time is at 7:30 am, You are 1st! ...
  4. What got me here?

I have arthritis, and nerve back pain severely. And carrying around almost 250lbs wasn't fun and fulfilling. I am doing this to help get my life back. I know it's a tool in my weight loss adventure. But it's a tool that I need to help save my life. I love Me don't get it wrong, but I am not loving all the extra I have. I have learned so much about the gastric sleeve surgery and I know Me and only Me are responsible for My success. I am ready for the journey. As my neighborhood kid friends would ...