Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    You got this. I would know if I saw a weirdly huge drop. I weigh myself regularly and even if the scale at the DR's office is a little off from mine I always know what my weight is doing. But you are looking great Ms. Laurie so don't get hung up on the scale!
    Thank You, it was just a bad day for real, I don't weigh reguarly anyway, thank you for your advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfulinhope
    Kinda like when you wake up Friday and think it's Saturday Uggh! You're doing great. Those clothes will be loose before you know it. Best of luck!!!!!
    You know after a few weeks, I am laughing at it because I went to my PCP and I weighed 203, and I told the nurse what happen before and she said I better weigh again to make sure, lol!
    You will get there Ms. Laurie ~ look at how far you have already come on this journey!!! xo
    Thanks, I don't normally weigh myself that much anyway. It was just an error at the Dr's office. But it is a slow moving process that test my patience alot and actually I am doing good. Almost 2 mos down and I am enjoying the new me! Your encouragement means alot, Thank You!!
    You got this. I would know if I saw a weirdly huge drop. I weigh myself regularly and even if the scale at the DR's office is a little off from mine I always know what my weight is doing. But you are looking great Ms. Laurie so don't get hung up on the scale!
    Kinda like when you wake up Friday and think it's Saturday Uggh! You're doing great. Those clothes will be loose before you know it. Best of luck!!!!!
    That's a bummer regarding the scale. You will get there! Stay the course.
    That's everyone!
    Good for you MsLaurie!!!! You are doing fantastic and looking good. Thank you for the great advice, it is easy to let your focus land on things that are not important. xoxoxo
    I was sleeved on May 30, 2017 and I'm feeling BLAH! Thanks for sharing! I guess there's hope for me after all!!
    Thanks for sharing. You are on your way to living life to the fullest for your loved ones! Congrats on your resolve to be the best you possible!
    Great advice and just what I needed today. Congratulations on your progress and dedication!
    Good note to yourself -- and others. Congrats on your progress.
    So excited for you, get ready for all your dreams to come true!
    Good luck! But don't feel bad if you don't feel up to visitors for a few days after. It's a major surgery and you may not even feel like talking. Very exciting time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa888
    Best of luck to you sweets! Enjoy your new life!!
    Thank you so much!
    Best of luck to you sweets! Enjoy your new life!!
    You've got the right pre-op attitude. Best wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    So excited for you Laurie!! I think that having the first surgery is awesome! No waiting around and maybe panicking. You got this!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to posting!!! Will look forward to getting the update!! Have a great weekend!
    Aww, Thank You and I will post as soon as I can. Thank so much for your encouragement!
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Best wishes to you for a smooth surgery and even better recovery! It will be over before you know it, and your new way of life will begin. Congratulations!
    Thank You and I appreciate the encouragement!!
    So excited for you Laurie!! I think that having the first surgery is awesome! No waiting around and maybe panicking. You got this!!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery and let us know how you are doing as soon as you feel up to posting!!! Will look forward to getting the update!! Have a great weekend!
    Best wishes to you for a smooth surgery and even better recovery! It will be over before you know it, and your new way of life will begin. Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by MsLaurie65
    Thank You for the motivation. What a great testimony of what brought you to your decision. The Love of our children will inspire us to better decisions about life. Thanks!
    (Hugs) Thank you Laurie for the kind words. I'm so excited to hear all about your weight loss journey! You are going to do great!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TarotAces
    Welcome! We're here for you.

You really won't regret this decision. Honestly, the best thing I've ever done for myself and I'm only halfway to goal (5 months out, and I started with OVER 150 lbs to lose. I'm 5'3" and was 297, currently 215. BEST TOOL available in my opinion.)

You Go Girl, lol, I Love It!!! I believe I won't regret the decision either, I am ready for what come to me Now! Thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by kenson
    Welcome!
    Positive attitude is important in this journey. Good Luck!

Yess...Positivity is everything! lol, Thank You so much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini
    i just want to say welcome. im with you on starting this journey of improving my life with this life changing surgery. im getting more and more excited as the days come.

I think the excitement has overruled the nervousness. All I can say is "Let'sGo!"...Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gvn71
    It's all good! You won't regret the decision. My major reason for having the surgery was that I began to feel as though if I didn't make a major life change about my weight that someone else was going to be raising my kids. I knew that I would never see my daughter go to college or get married. That was the most motivating factor in my decision.

I do not regret it at all, and quite frankly I am having so much fun being the new me!

Keep fighting the good fight, and welcome aboard!

Thank You for the motivation. What a great testimony of what brought you to your decision. The Love of our children will inspire us to better decisions about life. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GigiUSA
    Welcome to the site! You are in the right place for amazing support and a wealth of information and experience from countless others traveling along the same journey. Everyone here is fantastic!! As you move forward, be sure to post your experiences so you can help others too. Most importantly ~ here's wishing you MUCH SUCCESS (hugs)
    Reading Your post has helped me alot during this phase of my life, I have learned so much from you. Thank You so much for all you do here! I will continue to help others however I can!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    That wonderful, positive attitude will take you far! Enjoy the ride, you will be thrilled with your results.

And even though the sleeve is "just a tool," it is the only tool that has ever helped me lose weight and keep it off. So it's the best tool out there! Basically a miracle.
    I agree with You wholeheartedly about the sleeve being the tool. Thank You!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa888
    Wishing you the best! Welcome to your "new improved life!"
    Thank You so much!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast