Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GigiUSA

1. Liquids - Week 4/5?

TGIF Sleevers!!! Hope everyone is having a great Friday? I am doing really well but have a question for the group. I am really having trouble getting my liquids in. Just wondered if anyone else had this issue and what you did to rectify the situation? I don't want to dehydrate or get kidney stones. I really try to sip, sip, sip. Life gets in the way but this is too important not to get a serious handle on it now.

Adding flavors to my water tastes funny to me, even adding ...
  2. -29.4 and Feeling GREAT!

Good morning fellow "Sleevers" Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Just checking in, it has been awhile since I posted.

So far, I have been doing really well with my diet. I am struggling to get fluids in and work on this every day. I think I need to get one of those hats that people put beer cans in each side and have a straw that hangs down so that they can drink on the "go" LOL... of course I would have water!! I just get busy and the "sip, ...
  3. What an amazing journey! Feeling excited and blessed for a new life (hugs)

My experience with the Weight Loss Agents and Dr. Almanza in Tijuana Mexico July 2017

First of all, to those scheduling surgery, I want to congratulate you for making the decision to improve your quality of life through weight loss. Most of us have been through the yo-yo diets and the feelings of helplessness in trying 1,000 different ways to lose weight. I hope that anyone getting sleeve surgery respects their new sleeve for the tool that it is and strictly follows all instructions ...
  4. T Minus "1" Day!!!!! ...I can't believe it

I'm posting my pre-op blog sitting in the San Francisco airport waiting to fly into San Diego. What a crazy ride so far. Funny... I'm telling my husband about this amazing site and my T minus countdown to surgery and I got a little teary! He's much more reserved and not the "out there" personality that I am... but we both shared a laugh. He gets it that this site and all you wonderful people in the site have been such an amazing support system. Anyway....

My liquid diet ...
  5. T Minus "4" Days.... Feeling "Hangry"

I can't believe that I only have 4 days until my sleeve surgery! My first Blog post was 41 or 47 days and here I am almost there. It really did go by so quickly. I remember in the beginning thinking that this day would never come.

Now all of a sudden life is throwing everything at me all at once and I am determined not to break. Even my liquid diet is going really well... except I think I now understand the term "Hangry" because I hate to admit it... but I am really ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast