Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

GigiUSA

1. T Minus "6" Days....... SO READY TO BE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!!!!!!!

Work It...Make It...Do It ... Makes Us ...

Harder...Better...Faster...Stronger

....N-now th-that that don't kill me
    Can only make me stronger
    I need you to hurry up now
    'Cause I can't wait much longer!

Just checking in, down to less than a week! I am so ready and so excited. Everything is paid for... I'm packing tonight and getting everything in order for my trip to San Diego/Mexico. My line is drawn in the sand. This is ...
  2. Good Golly..... T Minus 14 Days and Counting......

Wow.... I can't believe that I am down to only 2 weeks before my surgery! I am very excited and very anxious (in a good way)!!!! My surgeon's office just called to see if I had any questions for them... I really did not have a lot to ask.

It has been kind of a whirlwind in my life and I feel like I am reclaiming myself through this surgery. Like I have mentioned previously, I am not telling many people in my life about the upcoming "Independence Day" of one said Gigi... ...
  3. T Minus 22 Days (...and counting)

Finally I am down to 22 days until surgery. I know it will fly by now... we have a busy few weeks coming up that I am counting on all the activity to help take my mind off my anticipation . Sitting here today, about to embark on a day of cleaning and preparing for my week and I can't help but let myself dream of how different I will feel and look in a few short months. I have been wearing the same clothes, over and over, I am not buying new now LOL and not an 18 or 20. The slacks, skirts and ...
  4. T Minus 27 Days...... and counting!!!!!! :)

WOW...I have less than 30 days until my surgery! I can't believe it. It's been crazy so far gathering up information and making plans. I am very excited and very comfortable with my decision to go to Mexico. I am praying that I have a smooth surgery/early post op and can enjoy San Diego for a few days following the procedure. My hubby and I are going to stay on the beach and just relax for 3 days until we fly out. I can always use some ocean therapy in my life! Even if I am sipping, walking, ...
  5. T minus 41 Days (AND COUNTING....)

Well.... as my surgery date approaches, I have been forced to take a hard look in the mirror. The latest "Ah-ha" moment for me today was putting on a skirt for work and literally stuffing myself into it. Then I put on my button up shirt and there were gaps. I feel uncomfortable and blahhhhhhhhh. My bubbly personality still tries to escape this obese body I have imprisoned myself in. It is just terrible and sad that I have let myself get to this point. I am so sick of being the "fat" ...
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast