Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

miss_sears

1. My BBC Radio 5 Debut

[SIZE=3]So, I was contacted by Radio 5 to take part in their live discussion on Weight loss surgery. They asked me to be involved after reading my Blogs discussing my experiences throughout my weight loss journey and preparation for weight loss surgery.

I was thrilled and honoured when asked to participate as a phone guest alongside Professor Paul Gately of Leeds Beckett University, founder of MoreLife, expert in physical activity and nutrition and active researcher; and Professor
  2. My Support Network

Family
    After some time thinking about just who I actually need to be supportive, I realise I don’t need half as many people as I have actually discussed my situation with. I know I will always have my Mum, Dad and Nan who have already been nothing but understanding. I have my Brother who loves me and wants me to be happy and who will be much happier when it is all over and done with so that he no longer has to worry.

Relationships
    I have started an amazing relationship, ...
  3. Stick and stone... hmmmm

Attitudes surrounding Weight Loss Surgery
    I have found myself almost stunned at times by the reactions some people in my life have had to my decision to go ahead with my surgery. Obviously none of us choose to associate with people who do not bring ‘a positive’ into our lives, so I have been caught off guard by a number of so called friends as well as family members.

I’m not going to name and shame, just encase they choose to read this. If they do, good for them… maybe they ...
  4. I cannot believe it… I HAVE MY DATE!!

My Phone Call
    So, I knew I was waiting on the phone call. Now my phone is usually pretty busy but on this morning in particular, it was buzzing nonstop. I was on edge throughout the morning and jumped with apprehension with every ‘buzz buzz’ and felt like I was telling hundreds of people that I couldn’t talk as I was waiting on an important call.

Finally they rang. The call was short and sweet. They offered me a date, I accepted, job done.

So… I am getting ...
  5. Fun Fun Fun

Hi guys, it’s been a little while since I last posted. It has been a busy few months with work, family, friends, my pony Pumpkin, and appointments in preparation for my opp.

So, let’s start things off on a joyful note.

Pumpkin

Pumpkin is my new Shetland pony, he is a lovely little horse, who is full of character and in need of lots of loving of which I have plenty to give. Poor pumpkin was destined for the slaughter house until the day our paths ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast