Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

memorywander

1. 1 month PostOP

Well guys. I was gone for over a month and I am sorry about the delay. Surgery went good.. well, actually it was great!

June 6th I arrived in MX and went straight to the hospital for my blood work. I was lucky enough to have my surgery first thing the next day (which was 2pm for them). When I woke up from surgery, I was scared they didn't do anything because I could not feel a thing. Then I realized, I had bandages on my tummy and I knew then I was good to go. They got me to my room ...
  2. Just 4 days!

Oooo boy! I am so excited! And nervous...
    Everything seems to be going well. I have ordered my vitamins. Although they will not arrive before surgery so I wont get them until day 10 maybe and I am supposed to start day 7. That's ok, I am sure the 3 days wont do too much damage.
    My biggest challenge right now is I am dreaming of food I cant have! Literally I am sitting here at work and I am just imagining a bagel with a huge egg and some bacon with some yummy melted cheese on it ... ...
    Tags: pre op Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. 12 left

I am so excited. I received my itinerary in an email tonight. I can not believe there is only 12 more days to go before I have surgery. 2 days before I start my diet (which I am not looking forward to).

The fat me does not want to start this liquid diet. I have to have a protein shake for breakfast, protein shake for lunch, and a salad/veg and meat protein for dinner. I can have some sugar free jello and broth and things like that for a snack if I am really hungry. I am so nervous ...
  4. 19 Days left...

*eeeeek* Its almost time for surgery. Its so weird to think it was 2 months ago already then I started my journey of researching a place to actually have my surgery to actually paying the deposit to now only 18 days left until the day. I am super excited.

Also, because no one knows me in real life on here.. I am happy to say: I smoked cigarettes since I was a kid. I am 33 now. This surgery has already helped me to a healthier life. My Doctor said I had to quit smoking at least ...
  5. Airplane travel. Help!

I am a few months PreOP and was pondering a few things. The fat kid in me is worried about traveling and what I am going to eat since I will be on the strict pre-op diet plan. I am flying from FL to CA and from there we are traveling to Mexico.
    Anyone else that has had to fly know what the rules are for travel and have some good advice as what I can do to make it more comfortable there and back? I am curious to the allowance of bringing back medications and liquids on the plane since I assume ...