Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. weight loss

I'm 11 days out and have lost 15 lbs since surgery. woo hoo! I'm so happy! I saw my doctor today and was given the clearance to up my exercise, However since I had my hernia repaired I still can not pick up anything over ten pounds for another three weeks. I have a nutrition class on Tuesday so that means I will be moving on to puree phase oh i cant wait. You know I never thought I would be happy to eat baby food .
  2. Mental Hunger

I'm nine days out and the mental hunger is getting to me. I actually sucked on a slice of pepperoni then chewed it and then spit it out. I can not wait til my two week liquid diet is over.
  3. Surgery date

I will be receiving my surgery date next Thursday! I am excited and nervous. I just cant wait to start this journey. I'm thankful the surgery will be soon because this weight has been torture on my bones. My knees are sore, my back is sore, well I pretty much hurt from my head to the bottom of my feet every day. I'm hoping with the weight loss I will have much pain relief. I will say after losing 40 plus pounds I already feel better than I did before.