Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kshaffer

1. Designer Clothes

Is there a place to sell clothes on this site? Some I will give away but other things i'd like to get some money to replace them. Items for sale now are 1x and 2x.
  2. 10 Days Out and Need Some Advice!

I had ny surgery on March 10th and seem to be doing well, except I can't tolerate the shakes since surgery and struggling with vitamins. I switched to the carnation Instant breakfast and am able to drink it. I can't find a chewable item that doesn't make me nauseous. I'm so ready to start some soft foods. I'm wondering if cottage or oatmeal would be ok.
  3. 7 days post op and need some suggestions

I had my surgery on March 10th and it went quite well. I woke up feeling like I had an elephant sitting on my chest, but was up and walking once I got back to my room. The mouth swabs were a life saver for my dry mouth and no water or ice chips allowed.I went home in two days and am recovering slowly. I feel very tired with no energy. I'm drinking two protein shakes and water. The shakes that I loved prior to surgery are making me nauseous.I'm going to try the instant breakfast. I got some V8 which ...
  4. Help! I ate French Onion Soup

I am having gastric sleeve surgery on Friday and I ate french onion soup. I didn't eat the bread, but ate the onions and cheese. This is the only cheating I did in this two week preop liquid diet. How will this affect my surgery? I'm so mad at myself!!!