Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mominatrix

1. Peeling Nails

No one has ever told me that my nails would peel. Its ugly and gross. Is this related to the hair loss too? What should I do now? HELP!!
  2. Learning new things every day!

Today I discovered that if I start drinking water as soon as I wake up, Im not hungry! Ive been really struggling with feeling hungry and my surgeon wants me to get down to eating three meals a day instead of having small meals every few hours, which is what my body is telling me to do. Im not eating real meals. I can eat 3/4 of a turkey burger (patty) or 3 tablespoons of fat free cottage cheese or my protein shake if I take it slow. Things like that. Im staying under my 1000 calorie daily limit ...
  3. 2 months and 60lbs!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dun.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	26798
    My clothes wont make it another month!
  4. Non Scale Victory

I was motivated to do something. With our yard looking like a jungle, I decided to mow. On a riding mower. Never in my 400lb+ life would I have ever attempted this. My ex always did the yard work and tbh I was always worried I wouldn't fit. BUT I did it!!!! First time in over 10 years, i found myself mowing. I loved the feeling of independence and accomplishment. I can do so much more as I'm chiseling away at my fat prison. I'm gonna make it!!!
  5. Im Lost

I haven't posted anything in awhile. I found out on Mother's day that my husband has been having numerous affairs for the last 2 years. Im devastated. I haven't been eating or losing weight. I feel so stupid and fooled. He didn't want me to get this surgery because he thought I would lose weight and leave him. I didn't get a chance to. I thought he was a good man and a good provider. Come to find out I didn't even know how much he made because he had money direct deposited into a separate ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast