Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rcupps@sbcglobal.net

1. Fat Guy in the Room

For the past 52 years I’ve been the fat guy in the room. I don’t really know if that’s what people thought about me but it was how I felt. I always tried to be funny and crack jokes at my expense but I was never comfortable in my own skin. Over the past 9 months I have lost 119 pounds. I’m no longer the fat guy in the room. But I still feel like I am. I look in the mirror and think who is this guy? I love the way my body is changing and I hope at some point in time my mind changes as well. I don’t ...
  2. New Day for a New Life!

Today I am 10 days post op and I couldn't be more excited. I am down 50 pounds from the weight I was when I signed up for this life changing surgery. I am seeing a whole new world to explore and opportunities abound. The air smells fresher, the sun shines brighter and I cannot wait to take the world by the horns and see where it takes me. Thank you God for allowing me this opportunity to restart my life! Come join me in this decision! I will keep you informed as we travel this new path!
    Roger ...