Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I felt the same way for years. You have to love yourself first, I know it sounds easy, and it is Be proud that you lost 116 lbs. and screw what anyone else is saying or thinking.
    I knew that feeling all too well. I was also the Fat Girl in the Room. Now I am the Skinny Girl in the Room. No more fat girl. She is gone and never coming back. I love my new life way too much to give it up and go back to being unhappy.
    Amen! So happy for you.

I'm 3 years, 3 months post-op -- and happy as I can possibly be about my health. You WILL get used to the new you. And you'll keep loving the new you.

Self-care and self-love is the secret to ALL of this.
    Wow. Congratulations! I love your spirit. I'm having surgery 9 days before Thanksgiving and even though I'll still be dealing with the post-op stuff I know I'll be thankful for the beginning of a new chapter.
    Hi Roger,
    Congrats on your weight loss. If you don't mind me asking, much did you weigh going into surgery? I'm currently at 260 and curious to know if after losing my first 50 or so pounds...what will my body look like? Will I have loose skin? Any info will help. Very curious here as how this transformation will take place.
    Congratulations Roger, I feel the same way and I'm down 74lbs. I agree your story will get better and better. Good Luck with your continued success
    I know that euphoria well. And it is going to just get better and better!! Congrats!