Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jenniferc002

1. Tough lesson to learn...

So I'm still here at my parent's house and today we had an open house for friends and family to come by and say to us all. So of course there is all kinds of goodies...sugar cookies, Chex mix, pumpkin spice bread, punch, etc and it smelled delicious. Don't worry, I stayed good and didn't snitch even once! This was especially hard when I had to make frosting for the sugar cookies...I hated it! I am the baker in my family and when it comes to frosting, it's all done by taste. I had such a hard time ...
  2. Family, Holidays, Food...oh my!

This weekend is going to be a rough one. I'm on my pre op diet and just arrived at my parent's house...my mom was talking about doing a small Christmas dinner of lasagna (one of my favorites) and she said I would have a protein drink. My dad chimed in and said, "it's ok, we'll put it in a blender and she can drink it through a straw." Um, no. So I had to explain that it wasn't the consistency of the food that I was watching, but what I actually ate. I'm guessing there is going to be ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12