Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Vanessa7

1. 22 days post op

I can't believe i'm 3 weeks post op. I've been fortunate to not have any issues except 2 weeks of hives from the antibiotics but other than that its been an easy recovery. Yesterday i ate a little more than I have been eating and i felt uncomfortable so i'm going to have to just stick to half a cup of food. The worst part of the surgery is the food addiction still lives on, even after 80% of your stomach is removed. Food made me happy for 30 yrs and I miss it terribly but I know i made the right ...
  2. At the hospital

Had surgery today and what an experience! So far so good but before almost had a change of heart. The moment right before and after surgery has been the worst. I said a prayer before going under and God took care of me and the others. It's surreal
  3. 5 days pre op

Unbelievable, it's almost my turn for surgery and seeing my name in the next week's surgery list has left me with mixed emotions. Sad because I'm leaving behind food which has been my everything, scared with the unknown outcome but staying positive, numb because I let it get to this point, and overall happy and anticipating a new beginning where I can start really liking what I see and love myself.

So today my journey officially begins. The last couple of months I have had a hell ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12