Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Great photos!! thanks for sharing!!! seems you had a lovely time!! happy for you!!XX
    Thank you all for your sweet replies!
    Yes, it is barren, but soooo beautiful, just what we like!
    Today we are reaching to the most northern point of our journey, which is even more north than Prudhoe Bay!
    I am very excitied!
    Thank you for sharing your photos. It looks barren and beautiful! Have fun!
    It looks beautiful Dutchie. Hope you're having a great time!
    You go, Dutchie! My dad used to live up in Prudhoe Bay (above the arctic) and he hated coming back stateside!
    Yay for you Dutchie. It looks so peaceful and relaxing, I love the pics of your shoes together. LOL
    Enjoy yourselves.
    wow! absolutely beautiful. It looks like you are having an amazing trip. keep posting photos.
    Gotta admit I'm jealous as we will be tent camping this week. Your accommodations look much nicer! Have fun!
    Amazing retirement!!! well done Simonne!!!what a great life!! lovely post and photos!!
    XX
    What an idyllic lifestyle. I am very envious.
    How wonderful that you have the opportunity to experience this.
    Simonne it all sounds lovely. I think the most amazing thing to me is the true connection you and your hubby share to live the lifestyle you do. That is love my friend. Big hugs!
    Sounds lovely!
    I wish there was a "Thank you" button in the blog posts as well.
    Thank you for all your lovely comments!
    Dutchie, I'm ready to go RV'ng! My uncle and I used to always say that we want to get an RV and travel across the country with our family. Your pictures are breathtaking!
    Dutchie just reading your post makes me want to go RVing too! It sounds so peaceful and fun. You've done such a great job with your sleeve and always have an encouraging word and good advice here on the Forums. I appreciate your input.

Keep on keeping on! PS - Love the doggie, aren't they the best friends ever?
    Love this! Love the pictures, too!
    I’m so excited for y’all ;-)

What a beautiful spot!!!

Please post lots of pictures ;-)

Safe travels!
    How beautiful!
    Please post some more photos when you have a chance.
    Simonne that photo is absolutely beautiful. I am glad you get to have so many wonderful traveling adventures. I so wish I had your life. I love to travel and see the world. I have been to many places but not nearly as much as you . Continue to enjoy it. Sounds like such a wonderful trip.
    That picture is gorgeous. I love those dark skies as the backdrop, but I know better weather makes for better travel, so here's hoping things clear up for you. Have fun!
    Lovely photo! safe travel!!
    That's a lot of travel! My father lived in Prudhoe Bay area (well, Happy Valley) for many years. I used to travel a great deal when I was "younger" (not sure younger than what). But we find our community so agreeable, and our kids relatively close (45 min to 4 hours) and the dogs are only 3 and 4, so its a bit less exciting to have to roll up one end and extend on another. Sometimes I miss it. But chapters in life are always so interesting!
    chasing the Aurora; how fun! Sounds like a fabulous trip.

I will be in Holland coming May 2019; a friend is getting married near Leiden.
    I am a bit worried, yes.
    But I have another topic about my constant diarrhea, I think that will play a major part in my weight loss.
    I am actually not very tall, 5'4".
    But I am definitely getting too thin.
    I think I may have the answer to my problem, I will see in a couple of days.
    I would like to get to 110 lbs, that is still not much, but better than this.

But people in Sweden are indeed not overweight, I have no idea how that is, given the amount of candy and sweets in the stores!
    Very cool picture. Are you worried about the weight loss? I know you are quite tall, yes? I know that I am thin at 108 and I am short. No desire to lose any more weight.
    Love Sweden! Did you notice there are very few overweight people there? Everyone is blond and beautiful. (OK that may be a stereotype). I've visited twice.

105 - WOW!
    So Lovely!
    My bucketlist too!!
    Never been ...
    I'm glad you enjoy your trip and new weight!!
    Being more mobile and "normal" is priceless!! Enjoy!!
    Beautiful photo!!
    O wow!
    You will definitely be able to see them there!
    And staying in igloos, also on my very long bucket list.
    How fabulous Dutchie! I will be right at the top of Finland at Christmas time so hope to see the northern lights, we are going to stay in igloos :-)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast