Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

YESS! Go you! That's amazing! I feel your nerves, my surgery is in 26 days and I'm already a bag of nerves!
    How are you handling the pre-op diet? I'm a bit nervous about it because I'm always on the go and don't really have access to a bathroom at all times (sorry if it's too much tmi)...but I really don't know what to expect.
    I would definitely pack light. You really do not need much. How many days will you be in Mexico? I really admire your decision to start the pre op diet 5 days early.
    Glad to hear about your journey! Lots of changes already and more to come. Good luck with the surgery and you're on your way to a healthier you!

My best,
    Jeanne
    Thanks Cherub and Christie13!!!

All good words appreciated. I am really trying to make sure I keep the right attitude about my upcoming sleeve and your kind words help for sure.

8 more days... wow. (Still not sleeping worth a crap; excitement, anxiety, nervousness is still effecting me).
    I also thought the pre op diet was going to being impossible. I only had to do it for 9 days and the last 3 of them were to be only liquids, absolutely no solids. But I found it easier since I knew I had to do it or risk not getting surgery. So I did it with very little problem. The only thing is that lack of real food gave me thrush. I ended up needing a rinse from the doctor to get rid of it. And 11 lbs!! You are rocking your pre op. Your taking on 5 extra days of pre op is absolutely inspirational. You are going to have no issues rocking your sleeve!!!
    This is a serious struggle...lol

I keep saying after Christmas...now it's after the New Years. It's the food and the wine.

I do hope you're doing better than me.

Belle
    You sound focused and really on the plan to make the most of pre surgery. It will serve you well! All the best to you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123