Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

1. My Memorial Day Weekend in a Nutshell

I had the absolute best long weekend. Made lots of good choices and ate right but also enjoyed life to the fullest.
    I had Friday off for my yearly mammogram (family history and all). So that is how I started my day. Then came home and did a few things. Exercised. Went to the pool and relaxed for 2 hours. Hung out with my lovely family that night.
    Saturday slept in slightly. (7 am. LOL.) Worked out. Made lunch for some good friends...one has Celiac disease so I was stressed ...
  2. Party Like It's MY Birthday-NO MORE BP MEDS!!-Karaoke Time-Sick

It's my birthday!! The big 44!! And I look and feel freaking AWESOME!! Who knew I would feel so HOT in my 40's?? Oh thank you my fabulous sleeve. So yesterday I had my follow up appointment with my surgeon. He was so happy with my results and they asked if I would consider being included on their website. He also said that he was impressed by how good my skin looked and said, "You don't even look like a weight loss surgery patient." This made me giggle a bit. He said I ...
  3. NSV-OMG-Little Black Dress-Whoop Whoop!!-Loving the Sleeved Life

So I have a little body dysmorphia. I always have. Back when I was young and in HS I always thought I was fat when I clearly wasn't looking back at the pictures. I was thin. I was fit. When I was fat....it flipped and I was partially in denial. I never thought I was as obese as I was until I saw pictures of myself. When I looked in the mirror I would think I wasn't that big. Clearly I was. Whenever I would go shopping I would always pick up jeans and think they would fit and were most likely ...
  4. It ain't a thigh gap but damn those thighs are looking good! :)

So week 5 day 2 of C25K is done. Had no issues doing the 2 8 minute runs. I mean, it was difficult but I was able to finish. I have noticed a pinch feeling in my left hip. I am going to have to ensure I am stretching after my runs. I felt it the first time maybe 3 or 4 runs ago. Hoping it is nothing. Seems like such an odd place to feel it. Not sure why since I am so much lighter now than I have been in forever. But everything else feels great. No soreness at all. I am so excited about ...